NCCP provides nonprofits the best credit card processing rates and support they need to increase revenue.
The core belief of Nonprofit Credit Card Processing is, "we will only be successful as the organizations we serve thrive." When you have the ability to accept all major credit cards but are not burdened by costly rates and fees to process those donations, you will quickly reap the benefits! By boasting some of the lowest rates in the industry, we commit to helping your organization expand its reach! You have our promise to walk with you every step of the way.
In order to provide the best possible merchant services and credit card payment processing for nonprofit organizations, NCCP will ALWAYS:
- Always maintain low rates and fees
- Offer exceptional customer service for everyday questions and troubleshooting
- Provide prompt, local support
- Keep your organization up to date on all compliance, security safeguards and best practices
- Always keep your information, as well as that of your donors and sponsors, safe and secure
- Help you manage your data efficiently
- Install and train on point-of-sale equipment
- Help you to better understand merchant statements
- Explain how MasterCard and Visa rates and fees are incurred
- Troubleshoot point-of-sale equipment
- Assist with PCI DSS Certification
- Disclose ALL rates and fees before the contract is signed
NCCP will NEVER:
- Charge termination fees
- Charge a monthly minimum or annual fees
- Increase our profit margins
- Lease equipment (we will provide cost-effective payment solutions)
Founder of Nonprofit Credit Card Processing, Inc., C. Jason Bundy, has over 25 years of experience in the payment processing industry and has served on multiple nonprofit boards such as Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Junior Achievement and others. Because of this, he understands firsthand the need for a program designed to assist nonprofits in collecting, maximizing and processing donations received via credit cards. You can trust that our credit card processing services have been designed specifically with nonprofit organizations like yours, in mind. We see this as our small part to play in helping your nonprofit's great mission succeed!